09 February 2009

You Don't Have to Take My Words For It...

Have you ever felt totally and completely alone? It's not exactly a fun thing. And when I say totally and completely, I don't mean as in the sense I've been trapped on a desert island without even wildlife to keep me on my toes, nor do I mean have I been locked in an asylum, and had the key thrown away, left to wither and die. I mean; Being forgotten by people in a sense that they choose to not acknowledge you anymore. Not that I suppose it out of malicious intent. I just suppose that it's due to being forgettable. Or maybe it is malicious, and deliberate. Either way; when the fact that no one is remembering you is reinforced by those very persons so nonchalantly that they may not notice their for instances. Dude! I need to sleep. Screw human interaction. Who needs human interaction when you've got the Internet, music, a notebook with pen/pencil and eraser, and a stack of books and movies from your local library.

No comments: