25 February 2009

If I have to be a girl; I think I'm going to be sick.

So, I've made another discovery about myself. Most of my discoveries have to do with theories and probabilities and the deduction of factors through the use of the process of illumination and common sense. This one has to do with previous experiences that had to do with prior illnesses and or physical ailments. I have linked a hormone balance with my ability to consume alcohol. When I'm being more of a girl... as I should be. My tolerance for alcohol consumption goes down considerably. But I can drink lots of people under the table when my hormones are swung in the other direction. So; due to stress and being allowed to act like a normal girl or not; My ability to drink certain amounts and come out of it with(out) an hangover can vary. With lower 'stress' and a 'higher' factor of being a 'normal' girl; my tolerance of Alcohol goes down and my hangover probability goes up. With a higher 'stress' level and acting less like a 'normal' girl; I can keep up with the guys and be fine. This is purely conjecture and is definitely not scientific or completely thought out.

On another note. I do believe I'm making a little bit of progress in learning html. See; Back at the beginning of this (at the On another note) I made a new paragraph. YaY!

I'm not sure where I was going next. Huh. I want a black sweater dress. And if I acquire a black sweater dress, depending on the specific style,, I will also need an under shirt (turtle neck) and leggings (or opaque tights). I'd also need shoes to accompany this grouping. I should have these things anyway though... I'll shut up now.

No comments: