08 February 2009

Another Blah blah blah about blah blah blah

And so I have returned. It's still cold here. Though yesterday and today don't want me to believe it. It was 50degrees yesterday and is now... 37. But it promises to get colder and either rain or snow tomorrow. I would prefer the rain. It was raining when I left my love, Southern California. But now I'm back. I am thankful it was not as cold when I got in. I didn't have a jacket and Lar did not bring me one. My dad kept mine when he dropped me at the airport. I was also able to walk to the Library in a sweatshirt and my normal clothes. But my black bootie broke, so I had to walk in my rancher's rain boots. They aren't actually rain boots though, and I should remind myself of that. "Do Not walk through large puddles! Rancher's Rain boots are not waterproof!" they're suede. Needless to say because of all the water and melted snow My feet were soaked. While I was gone though, I was able to deduce somethings about my own likes/dislikes/ and feelings. I love the rain. I like to walk to the park and read. I like the sun, but not affecting my skin. Spring is my favorite. I still don't like to be wet, save for choosing the rain. I savor solitude. I adore being with real friends. I like proper English. And will probably go out of my way to satisfy the wrong people when I think it's what they want, even if it's never been told me. Perhaps I didn't get as much sleep as I should have, I'm trailing off again with no specific train of thought. I'm in need of trimming my nails, they too long to type at ease now, my fingertips are coming down at a very elongated angle.

No comments: