26 February 2009

Forget Action; Cut It Out!

Some movies merit the title; Worst Movie Ever... A new one to be deemed as such is: Vampire High. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a real story there. And I'm positive there was no real conflict/resolution going on... Everyone pretty much floated without development or explanation. That, and the filming was bad too. The scenes where broken up as if it were made for tv, but without a consistency to it in timing or progression. Blah.

Some of the other films that go on this list from recent watchings are; Fly Me To The Moon, and Ballet Shoes.

I was able to get that sweater dress. Makes me happy. I got 2 sweater dresses, 2 pair of leggings, and a cardigan yesterday, all for under $24. Not Bad! Now I just need shoes... Well not Just, I also need some other things. Then I'll be set as far as work clothes go... Etc. etc. etc. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: