21 February 2009

I'm so Blue-hu-hu blue-hu-hu blue-hu-hu-hoo, I'm so blue I don't know what to do.

I hate myself for loving you. It's not exactly you though. I Hate the snow. I like rain. I am bitchy when it's dreary out when I wake up. Today it snowed a thousand feet, and was cold to boot. I cleaned off the car so that I might be able to drive it as something other than a snow cave. My fingers were so cold and numb. I couldn't feel the keys and things in my pocket, and only was able to find them after three tries due to visual recognition. Nix touch. I'm so bloody 'depressed' now. Also, I have all the symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder. Including the rare cased opposing extreme of the opposing seasons. That whole unexplained energy thing I have is generally only apparent in summer, and on sunny or happy days. I hate being void. I can put on a good face for most instances. but not so much in my own home. I apologize for that. There is no real excuse. Blah! I guess I'll just sit here dressed like a giant blueberry, with boned cold fingers, and I'll just munch on things until this does pass. Or I have to do something else. I need a friend.

No comments: