23 February 2009

Seeing Red Again

I am just like Claire. But more on that later. Have you ever had a DVD just stop working on you? Have you ever been so far into the movie that it's aggravating? To say the least. With Four Chapters Left! And there is no other copy of this film in the State as far as I can find out. It's been good. Though I want to know what happens; Because I draw similarities between it and my own life partially. Stupid Girl! I guess I could just try and think on something else then. Like: When do I have another audition and what's it for? Perhaps I'll just give up. I don't know about theater. I was never told; and am obviously inexperienced so therefore will not warrant the ability or chance to experience. Oh yes, and my Laptop (not this desktop) is not connected to the Internet anymore; and my itunes has decided to stop working because my quicktime got all cajunktified. Sweet! cajunktified must be a word. There's no red line beneath it. I want to dance again. Yup! And I've decided that I can wear all black most of the time. No matter how brooding it may seem, Black is never out of style. And I can always liven it up with splashes of color. I'm also planning to travel lightly; so having only one major color to pack makes coordinating a bit easier; and I won't need to pack so much. Maybe I can find the film out there when I'm there. That's a long while to wait. And I'm not sure Buzzy will want to watch with me. Maybe Leaf will. hmmmm... I'll have to find out then. I still need the tickets (round trip this time) and to take off of work. 'tis I the keeper of the panties; requesting leave to have her braces adjusted.

No comments: