06 January 2010

Skee Ball is my Gambling

So, LasVegas, was surprisingly fun. Not surprising in that I didn't think I would my time with the people I was with. I knew I'd enjoy myself with them. But I thought it wouldn't be as enjoyable as it turned out to be. I thought there would be little to nothing to do for someone like me. Someone who doesn't gamble, and doesn't drink as much as they used to. I don't think I complained all that much about the usual things either. Like the weather, and the amount of walking, trust me, there was a lot of walking. I was even ok without my alone time. That surprises me. I've always craved my alone time. I still do. Just alone as in away from certain people I think. I'm ok alone. I do it well... I don't need it. But sometimes other peoples agendas get in the way, and that is what aggravates me about not having alone time. But for those five days, I was ok without it.

Now, I don't really remember why I started typing today. Maybe it was merely for something to do. Not really sure at this point. Anyways; I miss my beau. I didn't think I could ever be this way with anyone. 23 years without it, and not worrying about it, makes ya think you may never have that. But I'm good. I've got it. And no I'm not just making a replacement for Buzzy, Soulshoes was a good choice. and He's different. This is different. I don't know if it's as strong, but it's good. I could see it becoming something stronger. something better. Blah! Look at me going on. teehee!

No comments: