17 January 2010

And What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Ok. After much 'soul searching' and a little bit of deliberation. Actually; it was mostly just me sitting in traffic overthinking... I think I know why I don't aspire to anything. Because what I want to aspire to has been so construed as an impossibility that I feel it futile, and silly to want to want it. Like I should be embarrassed that a child's dream is my actual dream as a functioning adult. Or not so functioning adult really. I want to be a Rockstar. Point blank. I want to make the world a better place. I want to be able to make enough money to give joyfully to the needs of others. I want to be famous for one thing, and do another art on the side. I want RunningMan Industries to have a pull and a name. I want to be a Rockstar. Regardless of how inane, silly, misguided, or amateur that statement may sound. I don't want to grow up from that. I want to be a Rockstar. That is all.

No comments: