20 January 2010

Was it a Phone or a WebChat.

I actually wrote this the same night as ‘White t-shirt, purple lace’ But for some reason, probably embarrassment, I never posted it. Yay for random scene’s;

“Do you have any idea how dirty I feel” she asked him.

He merely raised his eyebrows.

She smiled and leaned in. “I’m sleeping in a t-shirt and underpants.”

He turned his head and tried not to grin. “Why does that make you feel dirty?”

“I’m not sleeping in my own bed.” She paused, gauging his reaction. Flirting is such a dirty mind game. “I’m staying in the guest bedroom at my friends house. But I usually just sleep in my clothes when I don’t have pajama pants.” She could also feel the alcohol coursing through her body. Egging on hormones in all the wrong places. “I usually keep my bra and pants on. Belt ‘n all.”

“Really?” is all he can exclaim at this point.

“But I felt the need to do without them tonight.”

“Well, I wish I were there with you.” He admits.

She merely laughs, unsure how to respond to such a statement in her present state. “I think it’d be best to say goodnight now. I’m not sure I’m in the right mindset to be chatting this way right now.” She says as she rolls further away from the keyboard. “I may have to sleep alone tonight. But I’m not going to do so with my computer on."

No comments: