28 October 2008

Two fifths of the quotient sum.

Today; The Captain started school. I get to be his math teacher! Whoohoo! We also had guitar lessons. Good Times. my fingers are going to cramp though. yikes. I really don't have anything to say right now. I had something in mind, but I seem to have forgotten it. No matter. It probably doesn't matter. There is something though. This Hayride I'm supposed to attend with the Yag boy. He's going as Matt Foley. Matt Foley! Come on! I suppose it fits. The personality he had when I used to know him, like 6, 7 years ago is a perfect match. But I'll most likely be proven correct that he's just another perv. A typical boy; after one thing and one thing only. I can't hate him for it. It's "natural" and all I can do is expect it. If I'm too be proven wrong, That would be a mighty fine thing. Speaking of typical boys... I need someone to tell everything to. I don't have that person, really anymore.

No comments: