12 October 2008

The first half of a bad third

OK, I was originally coming here, now, to tell of all the things that I'll miss about California, and all the things that are weird, strange, or just simply different here. However; there is one thing that has seemingly followed me here, and can at times be admittedly worse. A young gent I tend to call my Teenage brother. Thank you for being the most obnoxiously indecisive aggravating bad bad kid I know. Do you really think that I do not know of your follies? Do you really believe that I am so inanely naive that I do not or can not fathom the intents that you desire to fulfill as a maverick of unnecessary mischief and stupidity? Thank you. Now on to something else... How's about how absolutely bonkers it is that I was so utterly excited for the minute happenings of this past Friday night. All alone one lonely victory dance of unimaginable proportions; being had by myself. Yay! I can't really say more than that. Other than to simply state that certain tests taken previously with certain results have been proven wrong, and another test is no longer needed. Also that I've noticed that when one thing happens "emotionally" another does ... "psychologically" and that is all. I do believe that I will begin another post now. I do this due to the fact that I'm not saying anything, save for large and unneeded words in this post you read presently.

No comments: