08 October 2008

I've not seen you for a Fort Knight

So, since I've been here, all of 12 hours. (just kidding) I have noticed there are several things I'm going to miss, or am not accustomed to. I will miss sanitary seat covers in public restrooms. and seriously! what is all this fresh air stuff. Also, I know no one, and I know about nothing to do. I don't have anyway to network, or get connected. I'm already restless. I need things to happen. I like it when things are moving. I can be really irritable when things just aren't happening. When I am needing something to happen, and then they just aren't. Ugh! I think I need to make things happen, but I can't, because I personally lack the means to do so. I miss Moose! and Leaf! awe! how obscenely sentimental. Oh well. Sojourn on! And I'm sorry RissaLa, I really tried; but I still don't like My Best Friends Wedding. For different reasons now. but still. So I leave you with this. knock knock, "who's there?" "Ooze" "Ooze who?" "Ooze in Charge 'round Here?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.