14 October 2008

Running Twice, dripping and tripping thrice.

I really hate feeling sick. I knew this would happen. When I lived here, two things would happen at least twice every year. When the weather made a drastic change I Break out! Nasty! and then at any given time during the fall, spring, or randomly throughout the year, I would get sick. I know the symptoms, I know they start well before I actually get sick, and I'm always helpless to stop or change it. So; day after the plain (damnit Steve!) plane, I feel it coming. Then it went away for awhile. But it's back again. I have aches and pains, and don't feel like doing anything. Sleeping on the floor and on uncomfortable couches recently hasn't helped much either. Also having been out of work, and being restless to do some is not helping either. I require structure! I need a schedule, Deadlines! This is awful. and not like Full of Awe, more of a dreadful terrible thing!

No comments: