12 October 2008

I believe in make shift plans and arbitrary talk

There are a lot of things different here. Like the people, the air quality, mannerisms, the pace. I love the city. I am going to cry without the necessary structure and speed of my everyday life (formerly) and that's bad. It's not all bad. I like... being in charge of scheduling... being a decision maker... visiting the city... having good friends... but seriously, I don't think I'll be able to handle this for very long. Unless I can find a way to focus. But in order to do this, I will become a control freak. Granted; I already am one, so this will just be worse. I can create a daily schedule for work at least, and attempt to make everyone keep to it. I require structure. I want people to be able to make their own decisions and keep them. I want a faster pace. I need to work. Not working is ok for a while, but not this long. And not having structure is good; when I understand it. Like when I'm with Buzzy, Generally, I know that we'll sit around and waste a day or two away. But I know this, and am ok with it. Basically, that becomes the plan. no matter how frustrating it can be to do nothing, spending time with friends is more important than schedules. However, if I'm going to be party to the system which creates drones, zombies, and lazy ass bums; I want no part in it. and will do everything humanly possible within or without my power to change it. Thank you and good night!

No comments: