17 October 2008

Do you smell well?

Your senses are amazing things. How they can regurgitate a memory so easily. Not just sight, but all of them. Smell expecailly, tied in with say touch. or taste tied with something else. Yesterday, I was sitting on the porch steps with Larry, in the dark, Drinking a berry beer. It was so cold too. It felt like Berlin, because we'd done just that in Berlin. Save for; it wasn't Larry. We went out to Magnet Club one night, and we all shared German Sebastian's Cherry beer before going in. It was early December, and after 10pm so it was cold, and late. And then, when I use my face moisturizer; I also think of waking up in Berlin. Because that's where I started using it, I supose. Ah! the memories. Another thing that's been ever increasingly pressing in my memory; is brought on by smell. I don't think anything else is involved here. Just smell. But everyonce in a while I'll get a wiff, and wham! I back on Buzzy's couch. wierd. I smell Buzzy's couch. A couch! why? I have slept on that couch numerous times, so it is valid that I should know the smell. But, why? why do I smell it here? it's not exactly a pleasent smell, but it's not dirty or disturbing either. Hard to put my finger on it. On another note (sorta), I want to create new, good, memories with all of my friends. I think it would be fun to go to NewYork with one or two of them. Since I need to go and check out the school before I apply, I thought it would be fun to kill a few birds with one stone. Think about it. Memories are more fun than stuff anyway.

No comments: