18 October 2008

How Much Would I Pay To NOT See This, is the correct question.

OK, I know I've texted people about this already, but I'm kinda excited about it. Did you know that Alcohol is cheaper here! Seriously. Larry and I got 2 mixed drinks, that would have cost us at least $12 in Orange County, was only $5.50 in Jefferson County. That is $2.25 a drink. The down side to mixed drinks being so cheap, is they are pretty much the worst thing ever. I am quite certain that I've never had a Whiskey Sour worse than that one. Even the One I got in Berlin was better, and that was pretty much a tall glass of Whiskey with a little sour mix, on the rocks. Yep. But the Beer is also cheaper. I had 3 drinks on $10. And Then... Not that I care; but there is smoking in bars here still. Not all bars I hear, but the ones we went to Last night there is. Also, I did notice; I don't believe I've ever been in a bar with a dance floor, with so few people dancing. And I don't believe I've ever seen so many bad dancers in one place. Not just the trashy white girls; but everyone. And those that "could dance" were the slutty whore type, and that was just uncalled for. Totally Uncalled For! I knew that girl in High School, and all I remember was she was on my cheerleading squad, and she was nasty as all get out. Granted it was really dark in there, but Stereotypes die hard. And they were born somewhere... Trailer trash anyone. OK that was mean. But I'm gernerally a mean person. I'm Histerically funny, but mean. Save for when I'm being too nice in the wrong situations.

No comments: