14 October 2008

I have a great relationship with your voicemail; it always listens.

I do not read. I like to read. I don't just claim to know how. I actual do. Lots of people don't like to read. Or at least they tell me they do not. I try to accommodate them. However, I can not always do this. The written word is a great form of communication. Speaking is also a great form of communication. But I'll take what I can get with certain people. That's another thing. If someone asked you to call them. Do you think they meant it? Or do they just call and say call me back based on rhetoric? Hey, I'm just calling because I need to run something by you, but it's okay if you don't call me back and this is never resolved. I just had the greatest Idea ever I want to tell it to your machine and then from here on in keep it locked up to myself. I think that would be the best. I also wonder if people understand written sarcasm. Do then get it when it's in the 160 characters worth of space dedicated to a text message? Do people understand that I communicate with them because I appreciate their personal input and care generally about their opinion and time. I do understand time. I'd waste less of it with feedback. Call Me.

No comments: