19 October 2008

Running Man Industries and a one year old blog.

Ok, Ok, ok! When Is Crap Holy? When the Pope poops it! And right now. I forgot. This was the only thing scheduled for today! I was supposed to write an anniversary blog. Today is the Anniversary of my blog. It's been 1 year! WhooHoo! Woopty Frickin' Doo. I know, Right. Moving on! I have decided to create a mission for Running Man Industries. I will also create stationary, a capabilities brochure, and an applications manual. I've already designed the hang tags, some of the merchandise, and of course, the logo. Therefore creating some of the style guides in doing so. I'm excited. Should be fun. And then it can go in my portfolio. Just need to make it a little more official. Party on Wayne! RMI will soon be a reality, and not just a sticker I put on everything!

No comments: