19 July 2010

Rejecting the Rejection that Rejects

Rejection stings. I don't know how I know it's rejection, and I may not. It may just be an assumption. But it feels like rejection. When you put your ideas, your creativity, your self; on the line and get no feedback. That is like rejection. You feel that you've been deemed unworthy of even a response. I think a flat no would be better... no, it wouldn't. I want a reason I am not good enough. Why my ideas are terrible. What is wrong with my creativity. If I don't know what's wrong; and obviously I don't; I keep getting 'rejected,' Then I can't fix the problem. 
I hate the feeling when I don't have the answers. When I don't have the slightest idea of how to start working towards rectifying a situation. When I don't have the means or knowledge to solve a problem. Eventually I branch out in ideas and try something. But then I'm rejected and I lose the will to try again. Because I don't like it. Can't someone just come back with an "I'm sorry, but that is a terrible idea. This is what WE can do to make it better." Would that be too hard? I supposed yes. Because it's not only my idea that's been shunned it's me.

No comments: