13 July 2010

Planning a Plan that Plans my Day

I keep contemplating a new plan. But I can't act on it because there are too many unknown factors, and those unknown factors are key to it becoming a success. 
Wow, I really thought I had more to say than that on this when I started. 
Oh well. I'll think of something else... Got something;
Recently, I have been considering reverting back to what I was doing the only time I've ever lost weight. (and I'm not talking about having an appendectomy) I am talking about the few months that my home was the floor at my aunt's house. I ran when I could, I worked, I went dancing twice a week, and I hung out with my besty. Also during this time, I ate no grease, nor did I drink soda (unless we went to breakfast at Hardees or something, otherwise). It's not like I do eat or drink what's bad for me now, it's just more-so than then. I mostly ate muffins, I walked everywhere, at lunch I'd have a sandwich, and fruit. I drank water. I still do these things, except there's no where to walk to. And in the stress of life, I eat where I'm taken. I did that there too. But it's more often here.
I think what I'm attempting to say is: I am going to eat muffins and fruit again. Only as often as I did. and I am going to try and find someplace to walk to in this Gawdawful heat. And maybe I'll start running again. Maybe I'll change my whole schedule around so I won't have to be awake during the hottest part of the day in my room.
The problem with that is; I don't know where to get muffins, I have nowhere to walk to, and I have no friends to hang out with or dance with.

No comments: