06 July 2010

FACELess Ladies; a dialogue. -

"Oh my gosh, I thought she’d never leave."
"Oh I know, it took forever."
"I would have said something, but I didn’t want to seem rude."
"Me either. She’s just so eeh."
"Exactly. Her presence just irks me sometimes."
"I know what you mean."
"We should really do something about her coming back."
"Yes, no one wants her here. Do they?"
"Well, I certainly don’t. Do you?"
"Of course not. Why should I want her here? I just try to be nice to her when she is here."
"You are too kind."
"I know. But I do what I can."
"I just wish there was a way to block her from coming back here, without saying it directly to her."
"Why can’t we say it directly to her? I would, but I don’t want to be the only one saying it."
"Oh, I’d back you up, 100%."
"Really?"
"Really. If you tell her, I’ll stand with you on it."
"Ok then. If you’ll stand with me. Next time she comes in, I’ll tell her we don’t want her anymore."
"You’ve got a deal."
"Deal."
"What are you going to say?"
"I’ll just say: I’m sorry, but you are not welcome here anymore. And leave it at that."
"Ooooh, that’s cold. But good."
"You think it’s too cold?"
"No, just cold enough, or else she might not get it, and try hanging around."
"We can’t have that. So I’ll be cold enough."
"Oh, oh, here she comes. You’re on."
"Hello ladies, I just came back for my jacket."
"Um, she has something to say to you. Go on."
"What? Um, I... I just wanted to say I liked your haircut."
"Thank you. That’s nice of you to notice."
"You’re welcome."
"What, what about?"
"Well, I will see you two later. I have to go now. Bye."
"Bye."
"Later... Why didn’t you say it?"
"I kinda just froze."
"Uugh! She’s just going to come back whenever now."
"I’m sorry. I just couldn’t be that cold. You do it next time."
"Fine. I’ll do it. Which way did she go?"
"What? Now?"
"Yes now. I can’t stand that little twerp."

No comments: