16 July 2010

I'm Not Cranky; I Was Born This Way

So I thought I was cranky because I hadn't eaten. It helped a little; these 2 pieces of french toast, but not entirely. I don't want to be cranky, but I can't seem to stop. Maybe it's the fact that We didn't get home until almost 2 am, and then the loudness of my families departure woke me up at 5. Maybe it has something to do with the sunburn I acquired while trying to kill time being by myself for the better part of the day yesterday. Maybe it is fueled by the rage of the road and having to drive for almost 5 hours total yesterday, and my passengers not knowing where to go. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my family is gone again, leaving me alone to clean up the gawd-awful mess they left in the kitchen. Perhaps it has something to do with being looked at like you're unwanted and/or crazy for a few hours straight. Maybe it involves the not knowing what is going on in the heads of people you care about. Maybe it's wanting something/one that doesn't want you. Maybe it's feeling completely forgotten. Maybe it has something to do with the immense heat from the past few days. On the other hand; I could just need to eat more.

No comments: