07 January 2009

This viscous cycle keeps on turning...

Want to know how much life hates me? Well?... My stupid school for one, with it's awkward set-up and non-helpful help, had mad opportunities for me become almost non-existent. I've not been made aware of most opportunities for myself, which they're supposed to help with. So now that I've found them on my own... It's too late! Bastard! And then there's the whole; No money, to get money, viscous cycle. Very similar the the cycle of not having experience, no gaining experience one. I need a good job, but I've no experience. So I look for an internship, but I graduated more than 3 months ago. I can't get into a master's program because I don't have enough money, but I can't make the money to get in. I can't even get a non-industry job, because I have no experience. But they wouldn't give me the chance for experience when I was younger, and now they think I'm too old to be in that position. This Sucks! So I'm stuck here. In my office, working for my dad, and not getting any money. Maybe I'll move to MN, and in with Pie. Just for a few months to look for a job there. Or with G-ma, there, or something like that. Why the frick! uuugh!

No comments: