28 January 2009

'tis not I who longs to change...

Hello again. Have I told you how restless I can be? Have I mentioned how much I dislike the way that things are going as far as life is concerned at the present? I truly cannot stand being kept in the dark on such things that should pertain to myself. If I wanted to be a bum, and didn't feel the need to contribute to society, or my general health, I would not mind that this is so long coming. Perhaps I am not as forward as I should be in the matter. However, I am not certain of how much more forward I can be, than saying it directly. Do not fret, I speak of more than one instance than just your plight. Any who!... I am resolute to stop dreaming of things that cannot come to pass. Though, my heart does not want me to relieve itself of the hopes, my logic will not allow me to keep on torturing myself with such fantasies. I pray that yesterday was your last, and I will be able to meet again with you without so much riding on your look and my desires. All these pretty words to say; yet again: I need to stop dreaming about you.

No comments: