19 January 2009

Giving way to my subconscious Imagination.

Would you come to visit me if I moved to the UP? Would anybody care? Would I go crazy in that large old school? Would I be free with my creativity? would I lessen my already low skills of intercommunication? Why would I? The Town is smaller than the one I went to HS in. And it's so spread out... I love the city. Yes, the building is beautiful. And I could actually see myself there. But then; When I can see it happening the likelihood is that it most likely won't. Which could sadden me. But I've already splayed my more than typical tendency to run from what I love, everything logical. It's all just a giant fantasy. It won't happen anyway. But still I wonder... Would anyone come? would I gain any form of interaction? Or would I let my psyche take me wherever it felt to lead? An over active imagination can be a dangerous thing, Especially when set loose; nixing all trace of boundaries. I can see me. It's beautiful. It won't happen the way I see.

No comments: