31 January 2009

Scenes and Oneliners about seemingly nothing...

How about if I chronicle some of my one-liners?:
-
-
"The fool hearty antics of a disparaging little girl..."
" Life goes on. It's just a book. It's only as important as you make it."
"It's just one great line after the other the only things lacking are a story and the characters. The speech itself is divine."
"There was a time in my life, a very short time have you, that I didn't know me. I didn't act like me, I didn't think like me, I didn't want to be me. and very little good came of it. For the me that should be me, is good. All else defaults to bad."
"If it were just spring with no other seasons, what good would it be?"
"Oh, I just love it when you talk to me, even if you lie."
"the whole world is a ruse. A fantastic story by which I like to play my games."
"How is it that someone can be so impenetrably full of themselves?"
"She wrote then, with a feverish ferocity (velocity?)."
"I can no longer say: I've never been in love. I can, however, still say: I've never been truly loved."
"Can't you see, I stole this song from you."
-
- and now a scene or two;
-
-
"Now you're doing it" he came at her.
"Doing what?" she honestly replied.
"You're running away this time... and avoiding me." a short but seemingly endless silence ensued. Until thoughtfully she responded.
"So you admit it. You were running from me."
-
"Do me a favor" he looked up at her as she now spoke to him, "don't lie to him." She was referring to her father. Still he looks at her questioningly. Wondering if this includes her own past sins and indiscrepancies. "about anything... that too." she finally concluded and quit the room. Leaving him to ponder his answers for; if and when her father would undoubtedly question him.
-
She was so engrossed in her own thoughts, and the reading of his letter as she walked, that she collided with a tree. And brandishing fresh cuts and scars, was forced to return home full of embarrassment due to both her head and her heart.
-
She felt like she should feel like she shouldn't be there. Seeing as she was in all categories like the other woman. And now completely out of place. Her fear was the only think left to grasp her heart and keep it beating. Still she stayed. Knowing those feelings all too well. Even if being out of place seemed a thousand time intensified at this instance in this place. She was determined to feel at ease. None but him, knew of her indiscrepancy. Only he had power here, if he choose to yield it.
-
I suppose I shall not have one. They all move on, due to my being so naive and immovable. Why is it that I have to drive them all away without knowing? And am only allowed to know, after their passions are gone, of them even having any?
-
Her gaze was still caught on the high balustrade as she unlocked the door and began to enter into her now imminent future.
-
-That's all for now folks.

No comments: