29 January 2009

I should die without a purpose, if I'd had one before.

Hello all, I had something specific of which I wanted to relate here, But Alas! I have forgotten it. Bummer Days! On another note: do you think it terrible of me to have cried? I'm not sure why I did. And granted; it was not a sob, or an overwhelming tear-fest. I merely let a few drops slip from my eyes, and my lip quavered a bit. But still; I cried. Perhaps it was due to what was said. but That would make no sense. It was merely a denial of remembrance. then it must have to do with the psychology of my emotions that I have tied to what was to happen, before the denial was spoken. In other words: I had too much emotion riding on what I thought was to be. And again I was disappointed. Though, I should understand by now, from past experiences, that the remembrance of myself, or of anything to do with me, is not so well kept. I tend to be forgotten by many, if not all. But this does not take away from the fact that I must sojourn on. I must keep on keeping on. If I don't, I might just cease to exist as a whole. For a person without a purpose is not a person at all.

No comments: