16 January 2009

I was foolish to belive

I want to apologize for being difficult. I'm sorry CrapBag that I was difficult with Do You Want to Know a Secret. I repent of the difficulties that I created in not acting exactly the way I should. I do not know the reasons for that instance. Perhaps it was the initial fear. But As for this new instance and looking back on that one; I feel there was nothing actually running through my head to spur on my actions (or lack of actions rather). I realize that it came across as utter stupidity. But I suppose it is a matter of instance, and the abnormality of which the circumstance presented for me. There is no fear as great, as that of not knowing why you're afraid I guess. I don't know why I do what I do. I'm uncertain of the reasoning behind my actions; where I was once so confident, and then I stand still and refuse when the actual situation is presented at me. I guess I just need to talk myself into things sometimes, and that doesn't always coincide with the timings of other peoples wants needs and agendas. So for no being what I think I should be; and for being unable to justify my not being what I think I should be for you at certain intervals: I do apologize.

No comments: