20 January 2009

Who's line is this?

It's just one great line after another. But I don't always right them down. I've yet to find a way to connect them. And in the past; without enough of a connection... I got carried away. I've always, always, wanted to write a story. But I'm lacking a plot and characters. Today I thought; I could write a story about a person who's having troubles writing a story (you know, taking half truths and combining them with some sort of imaginative fantasy). But I still can't think of any wonderful things that anyone would want to read about into it (anyone being myself included). So I'm stuck again. With another notebook filling up with great one liners, and amazing dialogue flowing through my thought processes. Perhaps I need to decide how I want to go about thinking about it; before I go about thinking about the story fully... No, I just have no idea. So far it's a scene by scene thing; With no visible connectors; and different characters in each. Oh well... maybe one day I'll be able to construct one concrete vision; and write that one down properly.

No comments: