27 December 2008

Falderal And Fiddlede Dee Fiddlede Faddlede Foodle...

So I've closed both my facebook, and myspace accounts. Yep. It's over. Four years was a good run. I had a little fun. Mostly though, it just wasted my time. Yes, I did get back in touch with some people, that I wouldn't have otherwise. But some of the others are just as fake, phony, and plastic as they are in real life. And I don't want to have to feel bad for turning away people I know. But I don't like them. We are not friends. Why should we be "friends?" seriously? That and it just wasted my time. I'm a great procrastinator. I don't need help doing it. I can feel just as disconnected and get just as little done without the help of "networking" sites on the Internet. Thank you. If someone wants to actually talk to me, which they don't; They can find me through e-mail. Or through friends the old-fashioned way. "hey, do you remember Van?" "Yeah, I remember her, what ever happened to her?" "I dunno... We should find out." "yeah, do you have her number?" "I dunno..." "I have her e-mail".... Etc. etc. etc... I'm not saying this would ever actually come about. But there is the potential for me to be found. Even if no one's looking. I may go back to one or both of them in the future. And only "friend" people I know, and talk with, and like. Or maybe I won't. Maybe I could make it so private that the only way people could find me is if they really know me. And I could then deny them. I just feel so like I'm slighting people when I do that. If they actually took the time to request me. Them maybe they actually want to be friends. But then again; maybe not. This by far, is the lamest, stupidest, most inane post, that I think I've ever written.

No comments: