24 January 2011

That was quick!

During the short time that this blog has been privatized; I've noticed that I'm not posting the things that the blog was designed for. I do understand that I was getting uber emotional. That was all honestly, and perhaps it should have been filtered. But if I'm not going to utilized the blog for it's intended purpose; there's no use in keeping it. So instead of deleting it; I'm just going to have to remember to not post those things that people don't need to know. I'll have to be more thoughtful before I post. If there's a way to privatize singular posts; that may need to be the way I go. Otherwise; I'm not me. :D
In other news: I have started another blog called Literary Van. Which will be where I'll be posting everything having to do with literature and art etc. from now on. It already has two posts... one of which is a recycled piece from here, but I thought it a fitting opening to a new thing. I also considered starting one for other topics and keeping this one for those private thoughts, but I've not gotten that far; it's not as concrete of an idea as the literary one.

No comments: