19 January 2011

Re-Privatization of Personal Thoughts

Apparently it's my blogging that drives people away. So I have removed all my blatant honesty from FB and I plan to make this a private blog. I just wish that this had been present to me as a factor before. I have no problem keeping my thoughts to myself, but people had inquired and it took a long time; but my blog because a public thing. If I had known I was being unhealthy by sharing; I might have stopped the blatancy sooner. I am a notorious people pleaser. And yes, this person did have a point. Lately my posts have not been full of content that should be shared. Generally; it was all supposed to be whimsical and such, things like story posts; or great ideas for making the world a better place. Or asking those questions that I can't ask of people because I don't know anyone close enough. Like: What Halloween costume should i wear? That's how this whole thing started back in '07. But now an opportunity has been lost due to miscommunication, assuming, and the inability to express concern. Oh well. Just one more learning curve I guess.
But that being said; since this is going to be a private thing; I may not need to be as vague any more. I can unfilter like people do in Secret Diary's. 
I really hate this.

No comments: