07 December 2009

Choosing the Choices that we Chose.

Have you ever felt like you made the wrong right choice? That what you decided could have been a little bit better? Not that what you did choose was entirely wrong. But that it's simply different. That no matter what you chose, It would have been alright? Has it ever happened that you feel apprehension after you felt so sure? I was almost 100%. Now I'm just 50%. That's not good. But I can't change the past. And I am happy with my choice. I just have this thought at the back of my head; what if I had made the other choice. I'm not 100% what I'm thinking anymore. This may all be the sum of my over thinking and over analysis of every situation. And/or the fact that it's the first time I've ever had to make a decision even remotely close to this type. Not that I expect to have to make it often. But, meh. I don't know. Have I confused you yet? This isn't even me confusing Confusion.

No comments: