13 December 2009

White t-shirt, Purple lace.

I was going to write about how it's a bad idea to make decisions when you've had alcohol and you're in certain types of moods. But then, I decided not to. I wrote out a scene describing an instance that would never happen too. But That's mine, and only mine. I then decided I should try and sober up, and make better decisions. Yep. I should. So; I didn't post the story/scene. It wasn't well written anyway. I'd be embarrassed by it tomorrow. I might be embarrassed by a few other things tomorrow too, but those things aren't detrimental to my well being. At least I think not. Unless, something goes horribly wrong. In which case I'd then be caught out in the cold. I'm good though, I can handle this. As long as no one does something unexpected. This is so vague and can be construed as misleading. I promise: this is nothing bad. Just personal.

No comments: