10 April 2010

Plump and Pasty Me

This is so stupid! The pool here doesn't open until 2pm! What the Heck! Whoever heard of a pool opening at 2 on a Saturday?!
Anywho... I'm feeling a little discouraged, woozy, miffed... take your pick. I have been working out since I've been back in SoCal. Just about everyday. I don't eat junk. I haven't been drinking. I don't eat candy. I don't drink soda. I eat 'healthy' food, and drink juice and water. I don't eat out either. But nothing happens. Until this morning that is. Yesterday we ran out of food. I had a salad for breakfast, worked out, and wasn't able to eat again until today, because of all of the running around, and then there's no food here to eat. I wake up at 5 am because I have to feed the dogs at six, I drink some juice while I wait for the water to boil... and bam; it doesn't want to stay down. I then ate some oat meal, and My hand was shaking. So I worked out too much and didn't eat enough. 
That's not what I was going to say...
Last summer I ate healthy food and ran. Nothing happened. My body only ever changed when I was 'homeless' living on my aunts floor, and only eating fruit and muffins, and the occasional sandwich. Then in January; I worked out everyday and nothing happened. I was eating healthy then too, but I also didn't gain any back. Until I went to Wisconsin for two weeks and basically did nothing but challenge boyfriend to see who could eat more. I can be so stubborn/stupid sometimes. But then I was back to what I was before I was homeless... which wasn't a big difference. Since I've been back, I work out about 4-5 times a week usually 5. and sometimes 6. I eat healthy when there's food available, or I can't eat. Nothing is happening. I look exactly the same. I don't know what else to do. I can't starve myself and work out. I'll die. I don't think that would work either. Woe is me.
That's all on that subject.
Oh wait; My back now hurts pretty much everyday. It might be my bed, but it might just be my back.
On another point; I wanted to get a tan this year, or at least some sunshine. But I never can. The stupid pool is closed until 2 pm. The beach is way far away, and we don't exactly have a yard to lay out in. Poopy! I guess life wants me to be plump and pasty.

No comments: