06 April 2010

Aye, tis' birthday time 'gain

There are less than 2 months until my birthday, and I haven't even thought about it yet. True, the other day I thought about how I hadn't thought about it, but that's as far as thinking got. So I've decided that I'm going to start thinking about it now. What am I going to do for my birthday? I am going with my Jenny to the Pirate Faire the following weekend. And I have opened the invitation up to my other friends. I am willing to make all the plans in order to make this a birthday 'extravaganza.' We could camp... or I could look into cabins, I could also look into hotel/motel rooms. We could go up Friday night and Come back the last night, which is Sunday night.
But that's just one idea. I will still want to plan something for my birthday day. It's on a Friday this year. So there is no reason to not do something. I'm open to suggestions. Someone get back with me. As always, I mostly just want to have a good time with my friends.

No comments: