18 February 2010

Wake up World You're Alive Dagnabit!

It's a strange thing thinking all day, and coming out of it with nothing to say. Why is there nothing. I came to no conclusions, and what's pressing on my mind is not so detrimental that it can't be drowned out by the less trivial. So I wrote today, I wrote a letter to an old friend, who a new friend thinks I should cut contact with. But I think I'll choose forgiveness. The offense was not against me, and there is the possibility of true repentance. So I'm giving him a second chance. I also wrote a thank you card. I have terrible handwriting, but if I focus, and concentrate, it's not so bad. still not the best, but legible. I also finished a book. I was refusing to finish it in Wi, so I was only half done with it. Today, I knew that I have something else to read later, so I had no fear in finishing it. There is something to be said for having the option to choose, verses just cutting off the options and hoping it was the right choice. There is fear in the unknown. therefore claiming certainty is a scary place to be. Faith is the key to choosing correctly in most situations. When you doubt those decisions, you loose that faith. But then what did you place your faith in? Doubt is natural. Faith is difficult. I think I will step out, and move inland. for now. Away from my uncomfortable comfort zone. I suppose stepping back sometimes, can help to move you forward. Yes, I do believe that. Good night world, tonight I sleep with a smile upon my face. I'll wake tomorrow to a world of uncertainty, certain of one thing; It'll be a great day to be alive. Alive.

No comments: