22 February 2010

But what if the style is childish?

I've been working on this invitation thing pretty much non stop. We have colors, and a general idea. Therefore; I can be working. and I don't think it's aimlessly. Also; with all of this working, and having things to do. It takes my mind off of it's wondering. Granted, I will still over think. But not at the depth of which is normal and accustomed to me. But alas, I should stop with the wedding stuff and head to bed. I don't want to get sick again, and getting up early gets to me fast. Especially when I exercise. I also have a lot to do tomorrow. Design stuff, Finding a job Stuff, exercise stuff, heart to heart stuff... maybe even some RunningMan stuff. That would be stellar.


Anyways. What is going on is this; I am working on designs for the invitations to the wedding. After that, they only need to be ordered and sent out. All other designs will fall into place to follow the suit of these. Yay for deciding on colors. Sleep Sweet World! I sing a lullaby for you.

No comments: