22 February 2010

The questions no one is asking

Why is it that we feel the need to keep key things to ourselves? We don't say things that are on our minds because we fear rejection? Or because we think we might be off base. Yes, we may be able to work through those thoughts on our own. And they may be null and void after that. But what if they're not. What if no one is saying those things that are completely valid? How can everything be accomplished if everyone is afraid to move forward, for fear of faultering and moving backwards? Exactly.

I think I don't say things because I may be moving ahead of myself in some respects. I may be pressing the breaks so I won't have to move forward. Or maybe I'm breaking because I was the one who requested them. Also; the things that I'm not saying are not completely formed thoughts, and May be uncomfortable for me to fathom out loud.

No comments: