28 February 2010

Babies, They're All Like Babies

Working with people who don't communicate is one of the most infuriating things ever. And is physically and emotionally draining to boot. I want to vent. But I don't want to complain. Ok, on some levels I do want to complain. I think I ask pretty direct questions. And even if I don't, I think that if my question is unclear; whomever I'm asking shouldn't just assume that they know what I'm asking, or just give me an answer for the sake of giving me one. I cannot be JUST appeased. And I hate it when people try to sell me on something. Or just assume that I'm going to go along with what they say. I'm just trying to get answers. I'm not trying to get another bill. Ommigosh! I also don't like it when I am ignored by those that I am questioning. I can't decide on what you need. And fi I do try to assume what you need, I'll probably be wrong, and then I'll get yelled at or have someone be angry with me for doing it wrong. If I am asking questions; I'm wanting to figure it out and do it right. Obviously; I want to do it right. And if I'm not being helped in the way I requested; how can I be at fault? I'm done now. Done.

No comments: