02 November 2008

Who will judge our changes?

Life is quirky. I'm not sure what I mean by that. But it really is. It's strange having been away for such a long time, and coming back to a place where you once felt completely unwanted, and it not being exactly the same. Being thrust into a situation without any forewarning whatsoever, and therefore having no expectations to meet or break. It's cause for no disappointment. Simply interesting. I wonder if I've changed for it. If there has come to pass; a significant difference in the person. Either myself, or them. And then; who'll be the judge of it. Is there a fear here that keeps you from venturing out on this limb due to it? Is it there for myself? I won't judge you; I'm sure you and I are guilty of the same sins, and misfortunes. Most likely a change in the same direction that no one wants to cop to. Admitting this change would ensue an unjust failure that is truly non-existent. This makes absolutely no sense if you've not felt the fear of the stated.

No comments: