13 November 2008

This Heart Can Love You... But For You!

It's really a treacherous thing. I can't help it. And I know I shouldn't want it. I don't think I really do. SOME people say; if you can't stop thinking about someone, then maybe you shouldn't. That's So Juvenile. Romance is Juvenile. I have proven myself a hopeless romantic; as all girls tend towards. But I do not understand it. I've said it before. I'll be one of the first to share my cynicisms with anyone towards romanticism and pretty words. And yet, Here I am, worse than most. Yet; no one really understands why I say I'm worse. A few could venture a guess. But I'll not let on all the truths of my lies. Epic Failure! an Epic Failure to an Epic tale of stupidity and hypocrisy. Buttered with lies and jealousy. I think I sound a little vehement. Just a bit. I'm not really. There's a huge smile on my face. Or maybe that's because of the Gas. Teehee! In the words of the Dresden Dolls; "missed me, missed me, now you've got to kiss me... you must think I'm pretty... you must want me... you must love me... you would never leave me, It's as simple as can be..." so What I'm saying is; If it's true: all of your unspoken words: then it's time that I should have you give me a reason to continue on like this. It's a lot of work. Trying to keep you off my mind.

No comments: