08 November 2008

Senile, ZeNile, De Nile, The Nile.

Alas, I am sick again. I said I was going to be. Didn't I? Well, It's been since; Monday I started, but Tuesday really. I've not been able to work; or do anything but read. Which, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows in about three days (in between sleep and stuff) is not bad. But now I don't have anything to read. So I'm trying to force myself to get up and do stuff. Hence; this blog. I was, sad to say, not able to attend the Design Madison event this past Thursday. Which saddens me. (a-duh; sad to say/ saddens me... Oi!) But today is Saturday; and I've only left this building once; to go to my aunt's house, since Tuesday. and that was Thursday. Whoo hoo. If I keep relaying to myself what happened on certain days, I may be able to get them straight. But then again, maybe not. I am tired of sleeping. I am sick of being unwell. ha. Apparently it's been raining. I wouldn't know. I've been cooped up. Besides; I don't have anyone to talk to about the rain anyway. Oh well. Time goes on. And now that I've wasted a good amount of time to say absolutely nothing. I leave you with this thought: Who did Teddy go to live with? Who raised him? Oh yes; I'd like to stop dreaming about you.

No comments: