25 November 2008

The face value of Helmet hair.

So I was going through my stuff; since I'm back in SoCal, and I found a poem I wrote for College English like 3.5-4years ago. and it struck me as odd; This poem is exactly the way I feel about a certain situation that I had no idea I'd me in back then. I'll just write it out here in another post. (the next one... so above this one.) I'm not sure what significance this has; but it does have some very poignant lines that could have the possibility to mean so much. If you haven't figured it out yet. Since I've been back; I've had a lot of time to think; to just sit by myself and think; but since there's nothing specific to think about... I think about things like the subconscious meanings of poems; and what it really means to take someone at face value. and why I always end up with a helmet haircut... but the poem needs work; I'm sure you'll see an update of it at some point. It's already changed from it's original version a few times. think about it this way; first half of the line one voice, second half of the line; another. On the bridging thought, one line the first voice, then the indented line the other... lemme know how it goes.

No comments: