25 December 2010

Sofa King

There are only a few things that will really set me off, and it seems that they have been happening a lot lately. One of these things is stupidity... I hope that this is for obvious reasons. Another is people talking down to me. Do not, for one instance, insult my intelligence. I might have to eat you alive. I am not stupid, even if I am naive. Also! I am not less of a person just because of the position I hold, the amount of money I make, or for the fact that I am female. Superiority complex' piss me off. I also don't like people to say they know me. Not know in the sense of: "Oh, yeah, we hang out we're friends." I welcome that. But know in the sense of; "this is how you are." I like to be considered a mystery. I like to think that I'm not as predictable as a Disney movie. I like to think that I'm not just like everybody else. Do not speak for me, unless you know that you can. Do not assume that I am a certain way. I am less likely to want to talk to you ever again if you 'Know it all.' So: Know it all's piss me off too. I suppose i like to be thought of like more of a mystery, because I have a sever distaste for the run of the mill and ordinary. It is safe, and I don't know it. Safe is scary. Safe as in; I can be in this grove and never step out of myself and be safe because it's easy. Then I'd be purposeless. I'd also be purposeless if people could predict my every move. Yes, I am upset. No, I don't want to talk to you right now. You, are freaking me out! And that pisses me off!

No comments: