11 December 2010

Untitled Ramblings

I'm quite certain that this is the 100th post of this year. Which is exciting for many reasons that I can create. One would be: Whoohoo! 100 posts in 2010. Another would include the fact that I've never before reached more than 100 posts in one year. Or; there is only 14 more posts until the 300th post ever. That's almost one third this year alone. And yes, each year, the number of posts has risen. But I don't really want the whole post to be about what the post is, that nullifies it's greatness. Then what will I continue this post on, you ask? I haven't the slightest. I could continue on the drab train of thought I tend towards on days like this. I hate my job, and boys let me down. I'm considering becoming a recluse. I miss my bestie. Or I could switch it up and ponder the importance of Hot chocolate on a dreary winters day/night. I don't think I will though. Of course I've not talked about how I've not been writing in a long while. I could explore they why's of why I'm unable to move on. But those thoughts have also become more commonplace, and are therefore drab thoughts to dwell on. So what do we have? I could sell; my paintings, I need money. But how would I go about that? I could do something creative, but I'm short a table. I could clean my room, but there's not a home for everything. I could quaff about food. I could rattle on about literature, or dragons and medieval nonsense of which I know nothing about. I assuredly do NOT want to get into politics or religion. Those are two topics that infuriate me because of the stupidity of people. Of course then there is the general topic of the stupidity of people. And then again; I can just leave it at discussing the possibilities of discussion because I'm in a foul mood of sorts, and I don't wish to continue this discussion at all anymore.

No comments: