04 December 2010

Rolling a Murphy's Law

I had the greatest thing to post last night, but I was far too tired and fell asleep as soon as I turned on my computer and logged onto my screen... Now I haven't the faintest idea of what it was in regards to. Then I thought of another thing this morning, that was equally as intriguing of a thought process, but it seems imperative that I am conversed with. I'm not complaining about the conversation. I am glad for it. But it's curious how when I'm not busy, nothing happens, it's not until after I am already occupied, that I become a person of interest. Isn't that true of everything though.
Like that, just now: I completely lost my train of thought. I like playing confidant. I am the greatest secret keeper. But I lost my train of thought. 
Murphy's law? Yes, I think that would fall under the category of Murphy's Law. Everything that Can go wrong, Will go wrong. Or as Nickname would say: "He just rolled a one." Speaking of: I don't know how I feel about that. Rolling ones and whatnot. It's basic slapstick, the most predictable mode of action in the film. Like the Disney movies; They will kiss. it's inevitable. someone will double cross someone else, and the big scary guy is a softie at heart. In a Chinese film: Either the girl dies, or everyone does. I think I'm completely off topic now. Dangnabit. Come back to me thought process, I can't even make decisions without you.

No comments: