26 August 2010

At least I have the World Wide Web

I keep thinking about trying to work on my novel. But I can't manage to be productive with it. I keep formatting the pages and staring at it. Then I re-read the part I'm 'working' on and I think of scenes that I could add but they aren't concrete enough to make into scenes yet and then I start thinking of why. Which leads me to think of Real Life scenes that will never come to pass. And that depresses me and makes me not want to work on my Novel anymore. Another vicious circle comes to fruition. 
Then my stomach starts to growl and grumble and complain, but there's no food. And I don't have the Caddy yet, Oh how I miss the Caddy, so I can't go anywhere to get food. I don't want to eat all my banana bread in one day. I had to get banana bread because they did not have banana nut muffins at either Kwik trip we stopped at yesterday. They also did not have 1% milk, so I got Skim, which isn't really the same, and then BP does not carry wildberry pull'n'peels anymore. Which is the most depressing thing on the planet.
So I get to sit here, and stare at a page I won't be able to add to, with a growling stomach and think about something/someone I can't have or see.

No comments: