11 June 2010

Who is Framed in Happy Ever After?

I think I should forewarn you: this is going to be a bit scattered. 
I'm not sure why, but I've only wanted to watch the same movie over and over agian for the last while. It's not even a movie I particularly care for. In fact; once upon a time, I hated it. But that has not stopped me from watching it 4+ times in the past few weeks. 
Maybe it has something to do with my emotional well being, and it's current state. My ego as well. It has had a few kicks of late, and those kicks have proven very detrimental. Once again I have been placed on a rather high pedestal. I don't know how I manage these things. I do not attempt to get into these things. I cannot even live up to the expectations of this post. I don't like continually falling from that height. There is too much riding on other people expectations of me.
I do not understand how I can be more than what I am. I am what I am, and do not pretend to be more than that. How is it that people come up with these ideas about what my disposition is or will be? 
I need a job. I also require a new company name. RunningMan Industries has proved quite confusing to the 'masses' and therefore now needs to be changed. 
I think I'm still lost for two persons of the same magnitude and neither one is the same in regard in return. I don't even think there's room or way to move on from here anymore. 
That settles it; I've ruined me. Good night all.

No comments: