29 June 2010

Tears of a Beached Whale

It's so strange feeling this way. Not that the feeling is strange. Or why I do. It is more strange because of it's origin. 
I know that people are insensitive in general. I also know that online is not the same as real life. I know that people do not always pay attention. I realize that not everyone has the same moral capacities for being 'nice' that I have. 
It is more in the fact of what had just been said. Followed directly by opinions. I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I understand that people like what they like. But do they have to consider what they don't like as wrong? I am what I am, and I can't change it. The things that I should be able to take control of physically do not change regardless. I have killed myself trying. I continue to. I refrain from what I should refrain from, but I am still no less than I am.
I also understand that everyone's frame of reference is different. But when some peoples are voiced so convictedly from their own mouths... I feel like I am less in mine than I should be. I hate that. 
I can only be who I am. I don't want to feel put down due to it.
I am Van, around one hundred and seventy to one hundred and eighty pounds since the end of eighth grade. I am at least a double D.

No comments: